For Men at TFCA
Monday Night Men's Study: Meet with other men in Falls Church on Mondays at 7:15 pm, for in-depth, verse-by-verse examination of God's Word, one chapter per meeting. Contact Gam Rose.
Men's Fraternity: A video series about authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus in his 33 years on earth. Our next series, Volume 6. This volume of 33 The Series challenges and equips men to go below the surface, to look deep into their hearts and explore some areas that are all too easy to ignore but that are critical in their journey toward Authentic Manhood. It introduces a framework and a process that will help men understand what lies behind the manhood traps and beneath the heart idols that can distract them from the truth and the power of the Gospel. Then it unfolds a biblical battle plan that helps men replace specific temptations and struggles with God’s better promises. It deals head-on with issues that all of us as men can relate to like sexual lust, the need for control, unfounded fear and the pursuit of significance. – See more info here.
Resumes in the Fall Sunday mornings at 9:00 am in room #. Also look for our group on The City. Contact Steve Pittman or Ken Pittman for details.
Men's First Mondays: Meeting the first Monday of every month to hear teaching by men about God's purposes for them in today's market. Join other men who gather for fellowship, worship, song, food, small group discussion, and prayer. 6:30 - 9:00 pm at First Baptist Church of Alexandria, 2932 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302, Room 342. Contact Marco Johnson.
Base Camp: Weekly meeting for fellowship and Bible study with an emphasis on applications of God's Word for life issues facing men. Mondays from 7:00 - 8:30 pm at First Baptist Church of Alexandria, 2932 King Street, Alexandria 22302 Room 342. Contact Fred Clapp or Marco Johnson.
New Canaan Society: NCS is a network of men joined by a common desire for a deep and abiding friendship with Jesus, and lasting and transparent friendships with each other. We hope this leads to positive and powerful impact on our families, our communities and the marketplace. To attend a monthly breakfast, contact Steffen Johnson.
TFCA Men’s Small Groups: scroll over the leader name to email for more information.
- Jim Love group meets at 7:30pm in Arlington
- Rich Dean group meets at 8pm in Vienna currently studying, Isaiah.
- Jaren Van Den Heuvel group meets at 5:30-6:30pm in Fairfax
- Jeff Lindeman Husbands & Fathers group meets every other Thursday at 7:00-8:15am at IHOP 6655 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042).
- Fred Clapp group 6:30-7:30am, currently studying life of David.
- Steve Skancke group meets in DC.
- John Smathers group meets at 7:00am at 29 Dinner in Arlington.
- Tom Waite group meets at Panera in Falls Church.
- Rodie Fowler group meets 7:00-8:00am for breakfast in Falls Church (7 Corners).
Chris Butler group meets in Sterling/Herndon.