33 The Series: A video series about authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus in his 33 years on earth. To sign up or learn more contact Steve Pittman.
Our next series, Volume 4: A Man and His Work
This volume of 33 The Series challenges and equips men to go below the surface, to look deep into their hearts and explore some areas that are all too easy to ignore but that are critical in their journey toward Authentic Manhood. It introduces a framework and a process that will help men understand what lies behind the manhood traps and beneath the heart idols that can distract them from the truth and the power of the Gospel. Then it unfolds a biblical battle plan that helps men replace specific temptations and struggles with God’s better promises. It deals head-on with issues that all of us as men can relate to like sexual lust, the need for control, unfounded fear and the pursuit of significance. – See more info here.
BOHS 9am in room 116. Also look for our group on The City.
Men’s Monday Night Fellowship – Men’s Monthly Monday: (First of the Month). Grow spiritually and connect in community by sharing a monthly applied Bible study. Greet, meet, eat, pray, sing, view video, small group discussion, and praise. No need to go it alone; connect with base camp, prepare for the next stage of the climb, share stories, and find climbing buddies and guides for spiritual growth. (Private prayer room available as needed). For current offerings touch base: Ian Lancaster,firstname.lastname@example.org 703 801 7947 or Marco Johnson, email@example.com 998 3942
Meet from 6:30 – 8:45 PM at the First Baptist Church of Alexandria, Room 303, 2932 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302, Office: 703 684 3720. Much parking, enter entrance door #3 Welcome Center. Example of offerings: Bonhoeffer series by Metaxas; Man in the Mirror series by Patrick Morley; others.
TFCA Men’s Small Groups: scroll over the leader name to email for more information.
- Gam Rose group meets at 7:15pm at 701 West Broad Street, #301, Falls Church. Format: Verse-by-verse study of entire books of Scripture, 1-2 chapters per meeting, all men welcome.
- Jim Love group meets at 7:30pm in Arlington
- Rich Dean group meets at 8pm in Vienna currently studying, Isaiah.
- Jaren Van Den Heuvel group meets at 5:30-6:30pm in Fairfax
- Carlton Howard group meets at 7:00am at 11350 Random Hills Road, Ste. 400 Fairfax 22030.
- Jeff Lindeman Husbands & Fathers group meets every other Thursday at 7:00-8:15am at IHOP 6655 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042).
- Fred Clapp group 6:30-7:30am, currently studying life of David.
- Steve Skancke group meets in DC.
- John Smathers group meets at 7:00am at 29 Dinner in Arlington.
- Tom Waite group meets at Panera in Falls Church.
- Rodie Fowler group meets 7:00-8:00am for breakfast in Falls Church (7 Corners).