Coming along side each other - weekly, monthly, or in Small Groups. Join us anytime!
Men's Fraternity: Winning at Work and Home, Bishop O'Connell HS, Sundays, Rm 117, 9 am (20 sessions) . Men--please join us for a down-to-earth review of the tactics necessary to be God's man at work and home. We'll look at topics such as sex, money, fathering, building a legacy into your family. God wishes to bless each man in his home and work--we're gathering to make that real in each man's life. Come join us! You will fit in--we guarantee it! Also look for our group on The City. Contact Steve Pittman, Ken Pittman, Ray Chartier, or John Bottimore for details.
Men's Study: Meet with other men in Falls Church on Mondays at 7:15 pm, at Bldg 6565, for in-depth, verse-by-verse examination of God's Word, one chapter per meeting. Contact Gam Rose.
Base Camp: Weekly meeting for fellowship and Bible study with an emphasis on applications of God's Word for life issues facing men. Mondays from 7:00 - 8:30 pm at First Baptist Church of Alexandria, 2932 King Street, Alexandria 22302 Room 342. Contact Fred Clapp or Marco Johnson.
33 The Series - a 36-week series on key issues in a man's life from Fighting Traps, to aligning to God's Design, to Work, to Home, Fathering-- lots of 'spot-on' topics men. Jump in any time-- all men welcome......BREAKFAST is available! Thursdays, 6 am at 6565 Concourse level. Contact Steve Pittman, Ray Chartier, John Bottimore for info.
Men's First Mondays: Meeting the first Monday of every month to hear teaching by men about God's purposes for them in today's market. Join other men who gather for fellowship, worship, song, food, small group discussion, and prayer. 6:30 - 9:00 pm at First Baptist Church of Alexandria, 2932 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302, Room 342. Contact Marco Johnson.
New Canaan Society: NCS is a network of men joined by a common desire for a deep and abiding friendship with Jesus, and lasting and transparent friendships with each other. We hope this leads to positive and powerful impact on our families, our communities and the marketplace. To attend a monthly breakfast, contact Steffen Johnson.
Men’s Small Groups:
Come together in community - Stand shoulder to shoulder. "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" Prov 27:17. Scroll over the leader name to email for more information.
- Jim Love group meets at 7:30 pm in Arlington
- Jaren Van Den Heuvel group meets at 5:30-6:30 pm in Fairfax
- Jeff Lindeman Husbands & Fathers group meets every other Thursday at 7:00-8:15 am at IHOP 6655 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042).
- Fred Clapp group 6:30-7:30 am, currently studying life of David.
- Steve Skancke group meets in DC.
- John Smathers group meets at 7:00 am at 29 Diner in Arlington.
- Rich Dean group meets at 7:00 am at 29 Diner in Arlington - Ezekiel study
- Tom Waite group meets at Panera in Falls Church.
- Rodie Fowler group meets 7:00-8:00 am for breakfast in Falls Church (7 Corners).
- Chris Butler group meets in Sterling/Herndon.